The Perfect Way to Relax
The Microwavable Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders provides an easy and healthy solution to relax, combining temperature, pressure, and aromatherapy.
The pad helps relaxing as well as reduces pain, aches, arthritis, fibromyalgia and TMJ. Relieves headaches and migraines and improves sleeping quality by delivering moist heat and lavender aroma. It can also be used on the lower back, limbs, stomach, and chest.
Especially Design for your Comfort
- thoughtfully designed by specialists
- ergonomic shape to fit around the neck
- filling can be distributed along the pad
- the filling can be distributed along the pad as desired
- washable external fabric
- great for women, men, and especially kids
High-Quality and Selected Materials
The heat pad is made with a luxurious, soft, and cozy fabric with beautiful high-quality animal embroider and weights 2lb (900grs) for compress therapy and allowing standing, walking, and sitting without falling down. The pad is filled with clay beads and organic lavender dried herbs.
Use it Hot or Cold
While heat helps with blood circulation, cold compress therapy is great for inflammation, swelling, injuries, arthritis, fibromyalgia, or just refreshing.
Directions How to Use
- Place the pad in the microwave on a clean plate.
- Allow turn table to rotate freely.
- Heat the pad for 1 minute on high power.
- Depending on the desired warmth, increase by 20 second increments as needed.
- After heating, move the pad from side to side to allow the filling to settle.
- Place the Microwavable Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders over the shoulders and enjoy!
- The heating time varies depending on the microwave power.
- The microwave must be clean.
- The pad must not be damp.
Although the pad was designed for heat therapy, it can also be used cool.
- Put the pad on a sealed plastic bag.
- Keep it in the freezer for at least 3 hours before using.
- Place the pad over the desired area.
- Open the velcro and remove the white cotton fabric bag containing the filling.
- Wash only the animal fabric by hand and cold water.
- Hung dry, do not use dryer machine, do not insert the filling baf until completed dry.
- The pad can get very hot, handle with care.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not wash, wet, or submerge the filling bag.
- Verify that the product is not damaged before heating.
- The filling should not be ingested
If the product is not right for you, we will buy it back within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. If the product has any manufacture defect, we will replace it for lifetime.
Sold exclusively by Zorelle™.